It can be tough to stay motivated to work out when you don’t see results. Here are a few tips to help you stay on track:
1. Set realistic goals. It’s important to set goals that are achievable. If your goal is too lofty, you’re likely to get discouraged when you don’t see results.
2. Track your progress. Use a fitness tracker or app to track your progress. This will help you see how far you’ve come and keep you motivated to keep going.
3. Find a workout buddy. A workout buddy can help you stay accountable and motivated. Choose someone who has similar fitness goals to you.
4. Join a fitness class. A fitness class can give you the structure and motivation you need to stay on track.
5. Reward yourself. Give yourself a small reward after you reach a fitness goal. This will help you stay motivated to keep going.