When you don’t have a lot of time to cook, you can still make delicious and healthy meals. Here are some tips for making quick meals:
1. Make sure you have some basic ingredients on hand. If you always have rice, pasta, and beans in your pantry, you can make a meal out of them in no time.
2. Keep some frozen vegetables in your freezer. They cook quickly and can be added to any dish.
3. Use a slow cooker or Instant Pot. These appliances can help you make quick and easy meals.
4. Use leftovers. If you have cooked too much food, don’t throw it away. Save it for another meal.
5. Get takeout. Sometimes it’s just easier to order takeout. But make sure you choose healthy options.
With these tips, you can make quick and healthy meals even when you’re short on time.