Protein bars are a great way to get a quick and easy dose of protein, and they can be made at home with just a few simple ingredients. Here’s how to make protein bars at home:
1. Start with a base of rolled oats. Add in some protein powder and mix well.
2. Add in wet ingredients like almond butter, honey, or mashed banana. Mix until everything is combined.
3. Use a cookie cutter or knife to cut the bars into desired shape and size.
4. Place the bars on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
5. Let the bars cool completely before eating. Enjoy!