Making your own juice at home is a great way to get in your daily fruits and vegetables, and it’s also a delicious and refreshing treat. The best part about making juice at home is that you can customize it to your own taste and nutritional needs. Here’s a basic guide on how to make homemade juice:
1. Choose your fruits and vegetables. Any combination of fruits and vegetables will work for juicing, so feel free to experiment. Some popular juicing ingredients include apples, carrots, oranges, kale, and spinach.
2. Wash your produce. Thoroughly rinse all of your fruits and vegetables to remove any dirt or bacteria.
3. Peel and chop your produce. Remove the skin from fruits and vegetables if you prefer, and then chop them into pieces that will fit easily into your juicer.
4. Juice your fruits and vegetables. Place the chopped produce into your juicer and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Enjoy your juice! Drink your juice right away or store it in the fridge for later. If you’re not going to drink it right away, be sure to store it in an airtight container to prevent oxidation.