Assuming you would like an article on the popular breakfast dish avocado toast:
How to Make Avocado Toast
-1 piece of toast
-1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
-1/4 teaspoon sea salt
-1 tablespoon olive oil
-1/2 a lime
1. Start by toasting your piece of bread.
2. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
3. Scoop out the avocado flesh and place it in a bowl.
4. Add the chili flakes, salt, and olive oil and mash everything together with a fork.
5. Spread the avocado mixture onto your toast.
6. Squeeze the lime half over the toast and enjoy!