Valentine’s Day is a special day to express your love for someone special. What better way to do that than to make a homemade card! Here are some tips to get you started:
1. Choose your materials. You’ll need some cardstock, scissors, and glue or tape. You can also add embellishments like ribbon, stickers, or sequins.
2. Cut out a heart shape from the cardstock. You can freehand this, or use a template.
3. Write a message inside the heart. Something like “I love you” or “Happy Valentine’s Day” will do.
4. Decorate the outside of the card. Get creative with this part!
5. Give the card to your loved one. They’re sure to appreciate the effort you put into it.