When it comes to meal planning, there are a few things to keep in mind in order to make sure you’re creating a healthy and balanced meal plan.
1. Make sure you’re including a variety of food groups. This means including fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, and dairy.
2. Try to cook most of your meals at home. This way you have more control over the ingredients that are going into your food.
3. Be mindful of portion sizes. It’s easy to overeat, especially when we’re eating out.
4. Make sure to schedule in time for snacks. This will help you avoid getting too hungry and making poor food choices.
5. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. This will help you stay hydrated and full.
following these tips, you can create a healthy and balanced meal plan that will help you reach your goals.