Blueberry muffins are a classic breakfast treat that are easy to make at home. Here is a simple recipe for making blueberry muffins:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 2 teaspoons baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup milk, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, and 1 egg.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
5. Fold in 1 cup blueberries.
6. Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
8. Let the muffins cool in the tin for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.