Giving yourself a manicure is a great way to relax and pamper yourself. Plus, it’s a lot cheaper than going to a salon! Here’s how to do it:
1. Start by removing any existing nail polish with nail polish remover.
2. Next, use a nail file to shape your nails.
3. Then, use a cuticle pusher to push back your cuticles.
4. Next, use a nail buffer to buff your nails.
5. Now it’s time to apply your base coat.
6. Once your base coat is dry, apply your chosen nail polish color.
7. Finally, apply a top coat to seal in your manicure.