If your nails are yellow, it’s probably because you’re using dark nail polish or you’re a smoker. But don’t worry, there are ways to get rid of the yellow and make your nails look healthy and beautiful again.
Here are some tips on how to get rid of yellow nails:
1. Soak your nails in lemon juice for 10 minutes. The acid in the lemon juice will help to remove the yellow staining.
2. Make a paste by mixing baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Apply the paste to your nails and scrub gently.
3. Use a whitening toothpaste to scrub your nails. The abrasive action of the toothpaste will help to remove the staining.
4. Apply a coat of white vinegar to your nails and let it sit for 10 minutes. The vinegar will help to dissolve the yellow stains.
5. Soak your nails in a mixture of equal parts hydrogen peroxide and water for 10 minutes. The hydrogen peroxide will help to bleached the nails and remove the staining.
following these tips, you can get rid of the yellow staining on your nails and have healthy and beautiful nails again.