If you have a flat tire, it is important to know how to change it. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to change a tire on a car.
When you have a flat tire, the first thing you need to do is to stop the car. Once you have stopped, you need to find a safe place to change the tire. Once you have found a safe place, you need to turn on your hazard lights.
The next step is to loosen the lug nuts. You will need a lug wrench for this. Once the lug nuts are loose, you can now remove the wheel.
Once the wheel is off, you can now put on the spare tire. Make sure that the lug nuts are tight. You can now put the wheel back on and lower the car.
– Make sure that you have a spare tire in your car.
– Make sure that you know how to use a lug wrench.
– Make sure that you find a safe place to change the tire.
– Lug wrench
– Spare tire
1. Stop the car.
2. Find a safe place to change the tire.
3. Turn on your hazard lights.
4. Loosen the lug nuts.
5. Remove the wheel.
6. Put on the spare tire.
7. Tighten the lug nuts.
8. Put the wheel back on.
9. Lower the car.